Re: Debian Med Sprint 2020 in Berlin?

On 03/12/2019 09:37, Sascha Steinbiss wrote:
Hi all,

If we agree to have the sprint in Berlin and also agreed on a date, I would be happy to set up a wiki page.

Wiki page is open!

->
https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2020/Debian%20Med%20Sprint%20Feb%202020%2C%20Berlin

Hi, Sascha.

Sorry, I can't attend the next Sprint in Berlin on Feb 8/9 in 2020 because of prior commitments. However, I really appreciate the great work that the Debian-Med team are doing!

I continue to promote Bio-Linux 9 as Ubuntu-MATE 18.04 LTS + med.bio

Thanks,

 Tony.

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis@minke-informatics.co.uk