Re: DiscoSnp superseded by DiscoSnp++

Hi Olivier,

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 09:18:36AM +0100, Olivier Sallou wrote:
> > Assuming that we will manage to finalise gatb-core in the near future
> > (Olivier, you might like to talk to upstream regarding droping third
> > party code from the upstream source which would simplify the work for
> > Nadiya)
> what is 3rd party code included ? I can forward to upstream author.

debian-med_git/gatb-core(master) $ head debian/copyright
Format: https://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
Upstream-Name: gatb-core
Source: https://github.com/GATB/gatb-core
Files-Excluded: gatb-core/thirdparty/boost
                gatb-core/thirdparty/hdf5
                gatb-core/thirdparty/json

I just added this Files-Excluded but no stripped tarball was created
neither was there any adaption of the build system.  But that's the list
I'm aware of.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--