Re: Last commit did not help (Was: [libbpp-phyl] branch master updated (85dac66 -> c4bc05c))

Hi Julien,

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 10:28:09AM +0200, Julien Yann Dutheil wrote:
> This is getting me desperate... everything compiles fine on my side, and it
> was working on testing before... what is the difference that make it not
> work now? I am compiling with gcc 6.3, is this something due to different
> compiler versions or sthg like that?

Most probably!  In unstable which is our target distribution gcc7 is the
default now.

> Would be much easier if I could at
> least reproduce the issue :s

You should use a pbuilder environment featuring instable.  The Debian
Med policy[1] has some additional hints in paragraphs

    To make gbp buildpackage build the package with pdebuild.

    Debian unstable chroot on Ubuntu

You should check the Debian wiki for pbuilder and use this.  Please let
me know if these hints are not sufficient to set you up and running and
I'll be more verbose.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

[1] https://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html