Re: Request for increased awareness: Open Source FPGA acceleration

Hi Matus,

I sadly did not bring it with me (a bit of self-protection, those
devices are addictive) so I cannot demonstrate it live when we now meet.
Just to say something funny: In Germany they have just started selling
chocolate Santa Clauses, so why not getting one for Xmas similarly
prematurely? The small (sufficient for the principles) one costs about
as little as a two pints of beer in Norway.

Best,

Steffen