Re: otb is marked for autoremoval from testing

On Fri, Sep 02, 2016 at 08:32:07AM +0100, Ghislain Vaillant wrote:

> I sent one to Andreas (via email, cc'd) on the 25th when the bug was
> originally submitted.

I had commited it to SVN at this time.

> It appears he has yet to submit a new release of the package. I can
> prepare it if time is an issue on his end.

pbuilder job is running while writing this.  I just took your fix and
did not inspected the one from Bas.  Sorry Bas to steal your time by not
tagging as pending properly (my tagpending failed due to a broken SMTP
setup).

Thanks for your offer anyway.  Same as I wrote to Bas is true for you -
simply team upload or NMU.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--