Re: EDFbrowser 1.56 (new version available)

Hello Andreas,

Thanks for the upload.

Regarding the spelling error, there's nothing I can do.
It's part of an XML file format description. Correcting the spelling
will brake the parser.

http://unisens.org/doc/xsddoc/http___www.unisens.org_unisens2.0/complexType/binFileFormat.html

Regarding a test suite, how should this be implemented? As you know,
EDFbrowser has a gui which makes it very hard to operate it
programmatically.
Also, how to check if the plotted waveforms are correct? Checking
pixel by pixel?
Seems like a lot of work to implement.

Kind Regards,

Teunis