Moving the binary package tabix from the source packages tabix to htslib.

Hello everybody,

I am preparing the update of the ‘htslib’ package to version 1.0, released
upstream yesterday.

The htslib is the successor of the libbam, currently provided by the samtools
package.  Future versions of samtools will be built on the htslib.

The version 1.0 also distributes updated versions of tabix and bgzip, which are
currently distributed in the tabix package, from the tabix source package.

I plan to replace the tabix binary package from the tabix source package with
one from the htslib source package.  Let me know if you think it can be
problematic.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy