Sponsoring request: new upstream mia-2.0.12

Dear all,

I prepared the packages for the latest MIA upstream release and pushed
it to the git repro. The Debian changelog reads:

  * New upstream release
  * correct entries for maintainers and uploaders
  * correct application of linker flag "-Wl,--as-needed"
  * remove CXXFLAGS in rules since this is now taken care of in
    the build system

I've has a look into creating a symbols file but ran into the problem
that I would have to define one for each architecture, since they are
different for 64 bit and 32 bit - not  only because of changed standard
types that could be handled by the pkgkde-gensymbols, but also because
certain templates are only instantiated in the 64 bit version.
Therefore, I leave the lintian warning  "no-symbols-control-file" open
for now.

Many thanks,
Gert