Re: libgwt for biomaj

Olivier Sallou wrote:
> unfortunatly, GWT is not my only concern.
> This is the first one, but there is also SmartGWT which has many
> dependencies (GWT Tools and others...)

Right, it looks like it won't be your only problem :)

> Though, independently from GWT link for Biomaj, I could help maintaining
> it in the future.

About GWT2.2, I CCed James Page who took over maintenance of Eucalyptus
Java deps when I left Canonical. James, I seem to remember new versions
of Eucalyptus would depend on GWT2 and that we would have to package
that. Is that still true ?

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Ubuntu core developer