Re: Group policy draft

On Sun, 3 Feb 2008, David Paleino wrote:

I think that this might be the only solution -- I should read docbook's
documentation better though. Have to do some tests :)

Finally you could file a bug report - but I have not much hope that
it will be regarded much.  As I sais: I'm not really happy about
the available tools regarding such issues.  But finally we should
focus on the content first.  If it comes to write a simple
perl script that fixes the layout we could put this into a
Makefile which post-processes the output.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de