New open-source FFT library - SPQlios-fft

Hello,

I  write this email to this list, because my team is about to release an open-source optimized FFT library called spqlios-fft, and I would like to know the procedure to get it integrated in the experimental section of Debian.

This is an extraction of the fft code that has previously been powering the TFHE fully homomorphic encryption library, whose primary target is the anticyclic FFT modulo X^N+1 where N is a power of 2, which is used in almost all lattice-based cryptography schemes. We have a generic implementation plus some specific hardware-specific optimizations like avx, and in the next releases, neon too.
The library detects the cpu capabilities at runtime, so unlike its ancestors that could only be compiled on the target cpu, it is now suited for binary distribution.

The main repository of the library is:  https://github.com/tfhe/spqlios-fft

Would the Debian-Math team be interested by packaging this library, and if yes, what are the guidelines or steps we have to follow?

Many thanks,
Nicolas Gama