LTS Team's samba git repository and forced push debian/buster branch

Dear team,

TL;DR: if you have a local copy of the lts-team/packages/samba repo,
please consider resetting the debian/buster branch.

The lts-team's was originally created from scratch, then we moved over a
fork of the debian maintainers. To reconcile the differences in history
between the buster updates, I rebased the 4.9.5+dfsg-5+deb10u4 update on
top of the maintainers' buster-security branch (using gbp import-dsc).

FTR: probably a better approach would have been to cherry-pick the Lee's
patches of 4.9.5+dfsg-5+deb10u4 on top of buster-security branch, but I
am afraid I didn't explore that way in detail.

Thanks to Lee and Jochen who helped to understand the issues found with
this git repo move.

Cheers,

 -- Santiago