[buster] CVE-2022-46871: libusrsctp maybe backporting a new version ?

Hi,

The last two hours I tried to fix CVE-2022-46871 by backporting the timer handling patch by patch until I get something approximativly sane.

If believe it is not really the way to go:
- it is quite fragile
- upstream does not correctly create separate commit and create periodic merge from Freebsd (huge commit)
- in all the case it break ABI and will need a rebuild of rdeps (public structure changes, function changes)
- in will need other patch in order to fix the last parts, that cancel timer depending of packet type.
- reading upstream commit, I see other interesting fixes like not checking return of sprintf
- test suite does not test all the cases

For me the safest way will be to backport the bulleyes version to buster and rebuild if needed the rdeps

I want to have some piece of advice on it.

Bastien