Re: Wheezy update of dietlibc?

On 07/21/2016 11:07 AM, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 11:02:07AM +0200, Chris Lamb wrote:
>> I.. don't actually know! No harm in trying to upload as an DM. If it
>> fails, please me know and I can upload it for you.
>
> DM's cannot upload to security-master, cf.
> https://bugs.debian.org/796095

Well, then it would be great if someone could upload the fixed
package for me. :)

I had attached a debdiff against current Wheezy to my original
email, but you can also build it from git, whichever you prefer:

git clone https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/dietlibc.git -b wheezy
cd dietlibc
git checkout pristine-tar   # to populate the local branch
git checkout wheezy
gbp buildpackage --git-pristine-tar --git-debian-branch=wheezy

Thanks!

Regards,
Christian