Re: The live image failed to boot.

Kali Linux, through BackTrack, has a diverse and vibrant community
including security professionals and enthusiasts alike:

https://www.kali.org/community/

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 19/5/20 a les 18:21, raman taak ha escrit: