Re: Most of the time trouble booting USB hybrid image

Hello,

Am 07.05.2013 22:46, schrieb Kay Hannay:
>> so the problem is a hardware problem. what kind of computer do you run
>> this on, can you reproduce it with another computer?
>
> You are probably right. But it is a strange problem. I now wrote a
> new image to a stick. My main test PC is a mini ITC Intel main
> board. It is two or three years old. The first time it could boot
> from the stick. From that time on it does not boot any more. The
> same stick in a Lenovo Laptop and it boots. Sometimes it helps to
> generate and write a new image, sometimes not. And even the same
> image does boot only sometimes. At least in my main test PC. Maybe I
> have to test more on other PCs. But I think you are right, it is
> more related to hardware, but very unreliable.

I now confirmed that this problem was related to hardware only.
Yesterday I set up another PC for testing. And yes, there I can boot
every USB image that I have generated. Strange that I had the bad
luck to use two PCs with BIOS problems.
Anyway, thank you all for your help!

Best regards
Kay