Re: Simple default ISO generation fails

On 14/12/11 12:27 PM, Ben Armstrong wrote:
If I had more time, I'd be helping with this one more, but I'm sure you
understand this is a quite busy time of year.

Yeah, I hadn't taken that into account. :) Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Keep in mind that if you're building wheezy images you are *not* using
the latest versions of some components (e.g. live-boot, live-config and
the corresponding back-end packages that are dependencies of each)
unless you take special measures to use them (see live-manual about that).

I'll take a look in the manual and see what's what. I'm thinking you're referring to section 3.3.3: "From 'snapshots'".

Thanks,
Daniel