Re: Fwd: get ride of embedded 70-persistent-net.rules inside generated initrd.img

Marco Amadori wrote:
> lh_chroot_hacks should take care of it before the generation of the initramfs.

you can't unless you always rebuilt the initrd in hacks as we did
before; normally, the initrd has been last updated by any package during
chroot_packages* (mdadm, cryptsetup, loop-aes, whatever), which is
before the removal of the udev rules in hacks.

otoh, one could have moved hacks earlier in time, but that's imho even
worse than always rebuilding (also compare my other message).