Lintian hardening-no-fortify-functions

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out why my package (wxpython4.0) is getting flagged for
hardening-no-fortify-functions even though I have
export DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS = hardening=+all in my debian/rules and I can see
the -DFORTIFY_SOURCE=2 being set in g++ arguments.

I added some debug to binaries.pm and I determined that it is only finding
wmemcpy function as not being hardened.  I grepped my source tree and I do not
find any calls to wmemcpy.  I then ran objdump -d on one of the built .so's.  If
I am reading the objdump correctly, the only calls to wmemcpy are in functions
named like:

_ZNSt7__cxx1112basic_stringIwSt11char_traitsIwESaIwEE12_M_constructIPKwEEvT_S8_St20forward_iterator_tag

This sounds like some sort of auto-generated C++ function?

Do you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Scott