Added Edward Betts (edward) as committer to lintian

I have added Edward as a committer to the lintian project, so Edward can
commit new spelling corrections directly.

To Edward:

 * First off, welcome and thanks for your interest in improving
   Lintian (and spellintian). :)

 * Please read CONTRIBUTING.md and related relevant documentation (if
   you haven't already).  Patches/bugs very welcome for inadequacies! :)

 * Remember to add your initials to d/copyright when you write your
   first changelog entry (or in a commit before that)

 * There are CI jobs running on jenkins.debian.net for unstable, testing
   and stable-backports.  Please keep them green at all times. :)
   - They check formatting of debian/changelog and other minor
     "nits" beyond running tests.
   - Related, we could apparently do with a test of our data files as
     well (re: commit 84ae62fb2).  That would also be very welcome. :)

 * Feel free to bundle multiple spelling corrections in a single commit
   and please document them under a single changelog entry.

Thanks,
~Niels

This mail was trigged by the following alioth request:

noreply@alioth.debian.org: