Chinese manufactrer for auto parts

Dear sir or madam
How are you?
This is wenfang from Hefei Chuanqi Auto Parts Co.,Ltd. i have seem message you left in my website
Please note we are factory of Spare parts ,shuch as cam shaft repair kit ,oil seal.bushing ,aluminum casting ,hub cap and brake caliper repair kit ,specializing brak caliper repair kit for Knorr,Meritor and Wabco.
    We know there are a lot of Spare parts  users in your country, so there must be big demand of spare parts in your market. We are confidence in supplying spare parts with good quality at reasonable price and to help you expend your business in a short time
If you are interested in them,please contact me.thanks

wenfang liu (Exporter Manager)
Hefei Chuanqi Auto Parts Co., Ltd.
 No1316,2Building,JinDiGuoJiCheng, Ma An Shan road,HeFei.AnHui,China
Tel:86-551-3459566
Mobile:13515605221
Fax:86-551-3412599
skype:fairfish51
Msn: Fair9@msn.cn

Our two website : www.chuanqipart.com          www.hftuochuan.en.alibaba.com
pls you download my catalog for reference