E2fsprogs overrides: weak-library-dev-dependency

For historical reasons (don't blame me; the person who set this up was
one my predecessors in terms of being the e2fsprogs maintainer --- I
don't know if the same one was too impatient for me to approve a patch
to support large filesystems, and so he shipped a patch which lead to
users losing data due to a buggy e2fsck) ss-dev and libss2, and
comerr-dev and libcomerr2 have different version numbers.

Compare:

 Package: ss-dev
 Source: e2fsprogs (1.41.9-1)
 Version: 2.0-1.41.9-1
 Depends: libc6-dev | libc-dev, libss2 (= 1.41.9-1), comerr-dev

vs.

 Package: libss2
 Source: e2fsprogs
 Version: 1.41.9-1
 Depends: libcomerr2, libc6 (>= 2.1.3)

and

 Package: comerr-dev
 Source: e2fsprogs (1.41.9-1)
 Version: 2.1-1.41.9-1
 Depends: libc6-dev | libc-dev, libcomerr2 (= 1.41.9-1), dpkg (>= 1.15.4) | install-info

vs.

 Package: libcomerr2
 Source: e2fsprogs
 Version: 1.41.9-1
 Depends: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~)

In order to make this work, ss-dev and comerr-dev have the following in
the control file:

Depends: libc6-dev | libc-dev, libss2 (= ${mainBinary}), comerr-dev, ${misc:Depe
nds}
Depends: libc6-dev | libc-dev, libcomerr2 (= ${mainBinary}), ${misc:Depends}

But because we use ${mainBinary} and not ${binary:Version}, this causes
Lintian to complain:

e2fsprogs source: weak-library-dev-dependency ss-dev on libss2 (= ${mainBinary})
e2fsprogs source: weak-library-dev-dependency comerr-dev on libcomerr2 (= ${mainBinary})

I'm going to fix this with an overrides for now.  The only way to fix up
the version numbers would be to bump the Epoch, and I'm not sure it's
worth it for this case.

Comments?

					- Ted