Concern about a Sun license

Hello,

When working on igv (which is currently in non-free), I stumbled upon the license [0] including the following:

Sun grants you ("Licensee") a non-exclusive, royalty free, license to use, and redistribute this software graphics artwork, as individual graphics or as a collection, as part of software code or programs that you develop, provided that i) this copyright notice and license accompany the software graphics artwork; and ii) you do not utilize the software graphics artwork in a manner which is disparaging to Sun. Unless enforcement is prohibited by applicable law, you may not modify the graphics, and must use them true to color and unmodified in every way.

I feel that the "disparaging to Sun" part is a blocker for including the software in the main section. Do you agree?
And what about the last sentence?

I am a bit concerned because a check in sources.debian.org shows some software currently in main embed files with the "disparaging to Sun" part.

[0] https://sources.debian.org/src/igv/2.6.3+dfsg-3/src/main/resources-jlfgr-1_0/LICENSE/

Thanks for your attention,

Best regards,

--
Pierre

P.S. : please CC-me, as I am not subscribed.