Re: lenny -> squeeze, questions ...

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 07:28:42PM +0000, Eric S Fraga wrote:
From: Eric S Fraga <ucecesf@ucl.ac.uk>
To: Gérard Robin <g.robin3@free.fr>
Cc: debian-laptop@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: lenny -> squeeze, questions ...

Gérard Robin <g.robin3@free.fr> writes:
I feel that listening music on command line is no longer fashionable.

It may not be fashionable (although I am not sure how this has been
quantified) but it's my preferred way of listening to music on a
computer.  I use moc, by the way.

I use moc also for the ogg, wav, flac ... it's a very good software. But it works
fine with squeeze or sid, while cdcd, cdtool, mcdp ... them, do not work properly with squeeze. I wonder if they will be kept in squeeze ?
--
Gérard