i need to connect toshibaL40-170 laptop to iburst usb modem &debian livecd and sonyv800 connection

any ideas guys.

iburst desktop modem model:UTD1780D-ZA-C

I WANT TO CONNECT USING DEB4.0R3. I AM NOT LINUX LITERATE SO SIMPLE AS
POSSIBLE EXPLANATION GUYS. i plug in the modem and it does not pick up
automatically. currently using it via ppoes ethernet but i want to connect
usb. tried wine and loaded windows drivers that came on the cd, it does
not work. the programs dont pop up when i go under wine programs.

i also need to know how to make a debian dvd with all programs on it
becuase i hate the manual. i want to make a debian live cd

also want to connect my sonyericsson v800 to my latop for internet via
usb. i tried to install windows drivers that came on the datasuite. does
not pick up. tried using ndsiwrapper. this does not work.

thanks
darren

South Africas premier free email service - www.webmail.co.za
For super low premiums, click here http://www.webmail.co.za/dd.pwm