gnome one task bar missing

im using Debian sarge with kernel 2.6 and i mostly use Gnome as i prefer it.
I accidently deleted the bottom task bar not the top one, the one with the applications menu and stuff.
So the bottom one where u have ur 4 desktop switches and show desktop button,and what windows u have open.
well i can't get that task bar back.
so i haven't been usin my debian lately and i miss it.
any ideas. i am a beginner and i know how to use apt-get. just not sure how to fix this problem.
it is on my IBM T30
and i don't want to have to reinstall it as i am dual booting with windows and i only just fixed all the debian problems after installin and upgrading it.
cheers Donna