Re: toggle display on A50-106

On Monday 20 June 2005 10:27, Krzysztof Wilk wrote:
> Specifically, when I toggle display it works for the first time and I
> have dual display (e.g. int. LCD and ext. LCD). When I hit Fn-F5
> subsequent times I switch my display to ext. LCD only. I cannot get
> back to int. LCD only.
> Soft reboot seems to be the only way out.

I have an A40-211 [1] with almost exactly the same problems. I've kind of
given up to get this working with XFree86, but have good hopes for X.Org.
The problem may be that also a kernel patch will be required, but well,
will have to wait and see.

Cheers,
FJP

[1] http://home.tiscali.nl/isildur/toshiba/