Re: Troubles with Intel graphics card and XFree86

On Friday 20 May 2005 11.45, Martin Theiss wrote:
> Hi Zsolt Rizsanyi, *,
>
> Zsolt Rizsanyi wrote:
> > On Thursday 19 May 2005 09.20, Matej Cepl wrote:
> > You can install X.Org for sarge by using the next apt-get source:
> > # xorg for debian
> > deb http://neo.wh-stuttgart.de/debian sarge xorg
> > deb-src http://neo.wh-stuttgart.de/debian sarge xorg
>
> Nice to see many people using my packages ;)
>
> Soon there will be an update (as soon as I have time to spare). Then I
> will hopefully include xcompmgr and transset.

Thanks for your work!

But it would be nice if you could include the synaptics touchpad driver
too. The one in debian (xfree86-synaptics-driver) is compiled against
xfree86.
I have got its source and changed every occurence of xfree86 to xorg, then
done debuild, so now I have it for myself, but probably others would like
to have it too...

Thanks,
Zsolt