Re: Anyone here using HP NX 9105 or Relatives ?

Hi,

Let us know which version of Debian you're running, the version of the
kernel and the things you've tried to get the hardware to work. Also,
give us some more information about the devices (manufacturer, type).

My guess is that you're out of luch with your built-in card reader, but
the rest should probably work.

Koen