usb +pcmcia laptop toshiba

Hello,

 Very odd !
 I posted a few times in linux.debian.laptop over sarge install
 on a toshiba sa30 and I never could find my post back with google !!!

 Question:
 ---------
 Does someone succeed to install
    - debian woody
    - or any other linux distrib (i am that desparated !)

 with the following requirements:
    - working usb2
    - working pcmcia

 I have tried woody (2.4.18 & 2.4.26) but still no USB and no PCMCIA
 I have tried woody + backport kernel-2.6.5 and no USB no PCMCIA
    (+ a lot of problems !!)

 I tried sarge (option linux26) and I did get a working USB (no pcmcia)
 but I had a lot of problems with other packages. So sarge is unusable for me.

 I found 2 links about linux & toshiba a30:
    http://www.triptico.com/software/linux-ts-a30-303.html
    http://ecologia.unex.es/linux/laptops/toshiba_a30.html

 But it was of no help at all.

 Thanks.