Re: Asus L3355M

I got my winmodem (Intel 537) working at the price of tainting
my kernel, by compiling and installing pctel-0.9.6.
(http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/pctel-linux/)

Notes:

- configure --with-hal=sis

- the objects included in the source package are compiled
  with gcc-2.x, and won't load in the kernel if it is compiled
  with gcc-3.x. So recompile your kernel with gcc-2.x before
  attempting to insert these modules.

Regards