Re: Dell c600 and trackpoint

On Sun, 2003-11-02 at 05:30, juan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> On my dell c600 the mouse trackpoint is disabled but the touchpad enabled.
>
> i would like to only have the trackpoint, anyone knows how to do it ?

I'm not sure, but isn't that a BIOS option ?

On the newer (D600) it unfortunatly isn't a bios option anymore and thus
both are enabled allways. They can individually be switched off in the
driver, but i have to look into this first.

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin at list-petersen dot se
--
Circumstances rule men; men do not rule circumstances.
-- Herodotus