Re: Viewing chinese characters with Mozilla

Hi jlk,

the first webpage uses images (gifs) instead of fonts to display Chinese
characters (at least when I view it). The second webpage uses real fonts.

I guess you have to download the correct fonts (from where?) and install
them first, before you can view the second webpage correctly.

Greetings, Stefan