Re: Proxim orinoco gold wireless card

Michael,

I am getting mine soon hopefully, they are wonderful cards from what I have been told by a lot more then a handful of people, and that they are fairly simple to install on Linux.

Maybe some documentation that will help, looks thorough.
http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/Linux/Orinoco.html

Then theres always O'Reilly...
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/wireless/2000/11/03/wavelan.html?page=2 (Watch for Linux header about 3/5ths down the page)

Wish I had the hands on experience to help, but if your struggling still in about 3 weeks, I'll get back to you then (let's hope it doesn't take that long).

-Mark