Re: creating VCDs on debian

Hi all,

A bit later but...

Jason Straw wrote:

look around for the programs transcode, and mplex and vcdimager, they do
what you want, with more then a little bit of commandline :/

I tried for a while and gave up because I couldn't figure out how to get
them to convert PAL <-> NTSC, but they do create vcd data, and were
viewable on the right equipment even with the encoding problems I had.

Jason