Re: pcmcia -- kernel 2.4.21

Hi Joerg,

On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 10:55:32 +0200, Joerg Stephan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is there any known problem at pcmcia-cs and the kernel 2.4.21 (patched
> with ac1), because i have an Cisco Systems Cisco Aironet 340series
> and anything i do it doesnt work correctly.
> I patched the kernel, i tried the original airo.c and airo_cs.o from Cisco.
>
> Someone knows any help?

I have a Cisco 35x PCMCIA-Card and did had the same problem.
At first I noticed that the card with the new firmware from cisco 5.x
doesn`t work. I had to downgrade to firmware 4.x.
The next is, that I patched the kernel with Alan`s patch. I`m not sure
if this is realy nessesary, but I needed for my USB.

Just the card works with the 2.4.21 kernel and the ac-patch.

Greets Chris