[ANNOUNCE] cpufreqd-1.0 released

Hello *,

I didn't receive many bug reports and I found some time to work out a
couple of other details, so here is 1.0 :)

It doesn't contain big changes except that if you where using it with
APM and had problem with cpufreqd you'd better try this release.

cpufreqd is meant to be a replacement of the speedstep applet you
can find on some other OS, it monitors battery level, AC state and
running programs and adjusts the frequency governor according to
a set of rules specified in the config file.

I'll create a debian package as soon as I'll finish reading all the
debian-policy stuff.

You can find the sources at http://www.sf.net/projects/cpufreqd

thanks everybody
--