Re: DVDs reproduction a little slow in Clevo laptop

On Sat, 2003-05-31 at 16:55, Sara wrote:
> Hi!
> I have a Clevo (or Clevo-like, I not sure) laptop since two weeks ago, same
> time that I'm a happy  Debian user (unstable dist.). Almost everythink works
> fine (appart from battery indicator and easy launch keys), but the

I have a clevo 2700... you can get the launch keys to work with a few
lines of kernel patching ;)

> reproduction of DVDs is not very good, being a little "slow" (as if the image
> was frozen for a little, very litlle indeed).

Mmmm... no problem what so ever here... I have a P3 1Ghz model, using
Thomas Winischhofers X driver you get video acceleration (assuming
you're clevo has the same video-chip as mine, a sis630 (3xx series
video).

--
Mark Janssen -- maniac(at)maniac.nl -- GnuPG Key Id: 357D2178
Unix / Linux, Open-Source and Internet Consultant @ SyConOS IT