Re: XFree: LCD and CRT simultaneously

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 09:10:11AM -0800, Jeff <jcoppock1@attbi.com> wrote:
> I saw in a previous post that you need to add a second Monitor
> section, so you'd have two, one for the laptop display and one
> for the external monitor.  It'd look something like:

It was my post, but I couldn't use them at the same time. But if I include
both of them in the Section ServerLayout, then it autodetects (through DPMS)
when the external monitor is plugged in.
Unfortunatelly in my XE3 it can only use either the LCS or the monitor,
depending which started at boot time. Fn+F5 doesn't work either to change
them.

Floxi