Which config tool?

Hi,

Any day now a new IBM X22 laptop will be turning up and I'm planning how
its going to be configured...

I've found divine, intuitively and laptop-netconf which all appear to do
roughly the same thing...  what is best?  The laptop will be running in
a variety of configurations:

* home, connected to LAN (and net via IP NAT on my desktop)
* work, connected to LAN (etc)
* somewhere else

Of course for these settings I need different IP addresses for
DNS/proxy/SMTP servers etc.  What tool is best suited for my needs?

Thanks,
Ross
--
Ross Burton                               mail: ross.burton@mail.com