RE: laptop parts

Check B&B Computers in Toronto, ON, Canada.  Phone #: (416) 657-2552.

They stock all kinds of used notebooks as well as parts.  They do repairs too.
And they export to other countries.

There is also one other place I know of in Toronto, called A-1 Electronics,
although they are more of a laptop graveyard (no guarantee the stuff you get
there even works).

On 22-Sep-2001 Sunny Dubey wrote:
> hey
>
> what are the chances of finding a company/store that sells the internal parts
> of a laptop.  I need to buy the ATI Mobility M3 video card.  (the dell 3800
> version, if it isn't a generic card.)
>
> thanks for any info
>
> Sunny Dubey
>

> --