Re: DHCPCD Boot configuration problem

>From what I understand two high pitched beeps mean your card is
recognized if you don't get those there is a problem with the pcmcia-cs
package.   Make sure you have to latest pcmcia-cs package (3.1.19).  Is
your card the Linksys 10/100 +56k combo card?  If so I've got one of
those and it works perfectly.. (In fact I'm using it right now).

You also might want to try the pump package for confiugring your dhcp
too.
			Chris