[backintime] Translation request - Text about attracting users as translators

Hello,

I would like to refresh and repair my message from Sep. last year [1].
"Repair" because I was asking for Esperanto but of course meant Farsi.
Sorry about that.

In the meanwhile I experienced it very hard to find Farsi online
communities where I can announce such requests. So I have to refresh it
here. Please also consider to redirect my request to other Farsi
communities you may know. I would appreciate that.

In short: I'm looking for a translation into Farsi of a small 100
word text. The purpose of the text is to attract the users of the
application to contribute to the translation. Further I also do ask
you for translating of the whole application if someone would like
to step in.

This request is related to "Back In Time" [2] [3]. Everyone there works
voluntarily and unpaid.

The short text can be found here [4] (including a screenshot) and the
whole translation can be done here [5]. We offer a Weblate based
translation platform so that non technical users are also able to
translate. You need to have an account at Codeberg.org.

To make it easier please let me additionally add the short text here.
So you can translate it directly via email if you prefer.
Please keep the blank lines between the paragraphs and do not translate
the placeholders (e.g. "{language}" or "{perc}") or the application
name "Back In Time".

[text]
Hello

You have used Back In Time in the {language} language a few times by
now.

The translation of your installed version of Back In Time into
{language} is {perc} complete. Regardless of your level of technical
expertise, you can contribute to the translation and thus Back In Time
itself.

Please visit the {translation_platform_url} if you wish to contribute.
For further assistance and questions, please visit the
{back_in_time_project_website}.

We apologize for the interruption, and this message will not be shown
again. This dialog is available at any time via the help menu.

Your Back In Time Team
[/text]

Thanks in advance
Christian