Re: Description of pyvnc2swf

On Fri, Aug 24, 2007 at 11:02:21AM +0200, Vincent Bernat wrote:

> I intend to package pyvnc2swf (#358979). Here is the description :

>  Pyvnc2swf captures screen motion through VNC protocol and generates a

s/through VNC protocol/though the VNC protocol/

or better,

s/through VNC protocol/using the VNC protocol/

>  Pyvnc2swf captures screen motion through VNC protocol and generates a
>  Shockwave Flash (SWF) movie.
>  .
>  In contrast to vnc2swf, pyvnc2swf runs on more platforms (Linux, BSD,
>  Solaris, Mac OS X and Windows), has more functions and is beeing

s/beeing/being/

>  actively developed.
>  .
>   Homepage: http://www.unixuser.org/~euske/vnc2swf/pyvnc2swf.html

Why is it important that pyvnc2swf runs on more platforms? It's only
important that it runs on Debian. I am not sure that the whole paragraph
of comparison to vnc2swf is relevant.

Hamish