[debian-knoppix] USB talk

    allow inclusion of more drivers in the kernel and initrd (USB and
    Firewire, possibly), since the space on the 1.44 MB floppy is

The USB key rings are growing in popularity and capacity
-the ability to have a whole OS on USB
WITH all ones data will soon be with us . . .

:-)

  - Project fork of a beginner and blind-friendly "talking" version with
    different voices and languages, with most of the "complicated
    expert-only stuff" removed. This version may rely on Kernel
    2.6.0 because of the newer soundcard drivers for
    cheap/badly-designed/windows-only soundchips.

Klaus this idea that experts and beginners have different needs
I have never understood . .
you just have a button/script  for advanced user options

If it is a problem with space that is something else . . .

:-)

Lobster

ALMS v1 for Windoze

"Lob, it works! I've had a migraine for the past two days.I downloaded and installed ALMS and spent some time looking at the features and then settled in for some relaxation and meditation with it... The guided suggestions you've included there reminded me to really relax my neck and back and the migraine has vanished after spending time with ALMS."
Joyce from HolyGeeks
www.cyber-shaktipat.org/relax/alms.html