Re: Try to bootstrap regular short team-meeting for discussion of open issues, merge requests, tasks

hi,

On Thu, May 16, 2024 at 11:14:45PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Thu, May 16, 2024 at 08:56:09AM +0200, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> > With regular, but shorts meetings this could help to stay on track for
> > those. We could try it as experiment for 2 or 3 times, and then
> > evaluate if it is helpful.
> > Thoughs?
>
> Better communication is needed, yes.  So this sounds like a good idea.
> We can try if this will help and if we can manage that.

Thanks all for the positive feedback. So I guess the next steps are:

- propose some dates for the first meeting and a proposed recurrence
  (ideally weekly)
- put together an initial agenda of items to look at

I come back to this in the next few days.

Regards,
Salvatore