Re: consolidate linux-libc-dev headers

https://salsa.debian.org/kernel-team/linux/-/merge_requests/909

> It's ok if you don't want to integrate `linux-libc-dev-cross` into
> src:linux I can upload that into debian as a standalone
> src:linux-libc-dev-cross under the toolchain-base maintainers hat that
> will build-depend on linux-source and build it for all possible
> triplets under the sun. And i think we override the lintian warnings
> there. Because it will be easier to have that once, rather than in all
> three cross-toolchain-base packages. And it can be updated, without
> rebuilding the cross-toolchains themselves. Because it is wasteful to
> acutally do cross toolchains bootstraps just to bump a stable point
> release of linux headers that like changes nothing.
>
> Or just integrate it into src:linux build too, given all of those
> cross headers are established packages since 2015. (and yes using GNU
> tripplet as a top level dir)

I will add breaks to all those packages, so the cross packages must
adopt a standard schema for the headers.  However it does not matter,
because the include list already is correct:

| #include <...> search starts here:
|  /usr/lib/gcc-cross/s390x-linux-gnu/13/include
|  /usr/lib/gcc-cross/s390x-linux-gnu/13/../../../../s390x-linux-gnu/include
|  /usr/include/s390x-linux-gnu
|  /usr/include
| End of search list.

Bastian

--
A Vulcan can no sooner be disloyal than he can exist without breathing.
		-- Kirk, "The Menagerie", stardate 3012.4