Re: release notes

On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 06:51:27PM +0100, Andreas Barth wrote:
> * dann frazier (dannf@debian.org) [061114 18:48]:
> > On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 06:10:12PM +0100, Andreas Barth wrote:
> > > I have read the kernel release notes, and think we should put them into
> > > the regular release notes now.
> >
> > Fine by me, given no updates have been made since my first draft :(
> > Should I just mark-up what we have now and send you a patch?
>
> Well, the problem is not as much to get the text from svn (I looked at
> it earlier today, but working on text for a few hours is a bit tiring
> for me), but rather to fill in the places unanswered so far. But perhaps
> you can give the text some final love from your side, and send it to me?

I've updated the text in svn, and added some more to help with a
couple of the open bugs in your list. I would really appreciate it if
others from the kernel team could review it for accuracy, especially
the initramfs-tools/yaird stuff.

aba: Let me know if you need any help incorporating this text, and
once its merged, let me know so that I can kill off the version in
svn.

--
dann frazier