Re: Re: Plasma 6 in Debian?

Martin Steigerwald on Fri, 26 Apr 2024 10:05:19 +0200 wrote

> Mostly unblocked? While there are quite some transitions at 100% more are  scheduled
> and there are still uninstallable / not upgradeable packages

I meant mostly that dpkg and curl, which were huge blockers, were just unblocked
and most packages started moving. I think Debian developers mentioned all this
should not discourage new uploads now, but it's understandable that it might
be easier to do when "dust settles" so to say.

Thanks for clarifying the current situation. I wasn't sure if KDE Debian team
were waiting for this time_t transition to cool down or not to work on packaging
Plasma 6.

Regards,
Shmerl.