Re: time_t 64 and KDE

Hey,

On Montag, 11. März 2024 13:38:52 CET Miguel A. Vallejo wrote:
> [...]
> Sid has been in this state for at least a pair of weeks for me...
>
> Is there anything I can do? Waiting for another pair of weeks?

The time_t 64 transition is one of the biggest transition in the history of
Debian. One of the biggest issue is the bare amount of packages that need to
recompiled in the correct order and while doing this several other issues
bubble up. A very rough estimate I heard is that it will take at least one
month till time_t 64 enters testing.

Reagrds,

hefee